Throughout the week, we meet together in various homes to study the Bible together.
At Grace and Truth Church, we know that if we do not remain in the Word and live according to the Word of God , we cannot know, hear and grow in Christ.
- Every believer in Christ needs to understand his/her privileges and responsibilities in order to grow in the Christian life.
- 2 Peter 3:18 rather, grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory now and until the day of eternity. Amen.
- The Christian life is a life of constant and progressive spiritual growth. The Christian life demands effort, discipline and priorities. The Christian must grow towards maturity and do everything that God has for him. God has a plan and purpose for every believer.
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
- The Christian must strive to fulfill that plan knowing that it is God who does the work in us.
“Because God is the one who works in you
both to will and to do, for his good pleasure.”
– Philippians 2:13
Each person who has responded with faith and repentance in Christ, needs to grow in that newness of life. Just as the seed germinates and produces a new plant that is very delicate and needs special care with food, water and light to grow, so is the spiritual life of the believer. Every believer has a duty to self-cultivate if he wants to see good growth and spiritual development. However, believes are not alone in this effort. The Holy Spirit is with us, helping us to grow. Believers are encouraged in their Christian walk through Bible studies and the fellowship of faith every Sunday.